This job is for local military, police and veteran hires only.
**Must have current or prior military or law enforcement background in order to apply**
• Camp Pendleton, CA
• 29 September – 04 October 2019
• Must be available up to 12 hours a day
• This opportunity is for males
• Must have prior or current law enforcement or military background
• Able to work up to 12 hours a shift
• Must know how to operate Simmunition firing M4, AK-47 and 9mm pistols
• Role players will be exposed to blank and/or simmunition marking rounds
• Physically capable of working in multiple weather conditions
• Physically able to climb 10 flights of stairs
• Be able to stay in cluttered, dusty, damp and cramped locations
• Role players must be comfortable within safe distances of loud noises.
• Able to walk short or long distances
• Cooperative and able to follow specific instructions
• Applicants must live within 50 miles of locations
• Must wear provided personal protective equipment and have tactical, OPFOR or force-on-force skills
• MUST be local to areas listed above as travel and/or Per Diem will NOT be compensated
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Role players shall be required to follow scenario-based training “scripts”.
• Some role players may be required to remain onsite and maintain pattern of life.
• Role players need to stay in role for the duration of exercise.
• Must have current or prior law enforcement or military background
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and mention this posting.